Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hello World

Alright. So I have decided to capitalize on this blog revolution. I'm not sure exactly how I'm planning on capitalizing on anything, but when I figure that out, I shall let you know. I really have nothing of value to post here at the current moment, but that really isn't the point. At work yesterday, a man came in looking at skirts. Now this wouldn't be all that funny, except I work at Jacob and this guy was evidently trying to find a skirt that would look good on him. I just couldn't bring myself to assist him...watching him walk into a fitting room, carrying an assortment of skirts, would be too much for my professionalism. So, I ignored him. I stood behind the shelf, in the lingerie section, and laughed at him. Quite profusely. He eventually realised that Jacob stock clothes that will look good on women, not men, and left. He created quite a stir though, especially since he was short, chubby, and sporting a rather long, curly and unkempt mullet.

I also just read Jay's blog. It sounds like he's having fun in South America, although the airline did lose his backpack. I bet he's glad I advised him to pack a spare pair of boxers in his carry on bag...we wouldn't want him starting a Pan-South-American commando revolution. That would not be pleasant. He might be thousands of kilometres away right now, but Ryan assured me that everything goes full circle, and that this would too. I don't think I would like to see the repercussions of that (although I'm sure Heather thinks I would...there has not yet been a night to remember, nor will there be!)

Anyways, I think thats it for this merely experimental post...I really only started this so I could post notes on Jay and Heather's blogs, but it seems senseless to have a blog of my own and not use it. I think maybe thats what I'm capitalizing on. Hmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cross-dressers are people too, Jola!
-Megan

September 8, 2004 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

Hey, it's Jamaal too! NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!!!

September 10, 2004 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home