Thursday, December 02, 2004

Long time, no post

The above could be taken two ways. Its been a long time. I have had no post (by post, I mean email). Conversely, its also been a long time since I posted. As Heather says, I've been blogulally delinquent lately...I haven't posted since October 13th. I shall have to rectify this. I never liked the word rectify. It always looked too much like rectum for me to be comfortable with.

As Heather mentioned in her blog, Pierre Berton died. Pierre was Naz and I's best friend. We will miss him dearly. He was even cooler than Pierre Trudeau, and for that we are forever grateful. Anyways, I will briefly recount the details of the past 2 months since I have posted.

Number of times my car has run out of gas: 3
Number of times my car has died in the middle of the night: 2
Number of times Heather has been with me while my car died in the middle of the night: 2
Number of times Pierre Berton died: 1
Number of times I've been hit on by random creepy guy in my psych 241 class: 7
Number of times I've played monopoly: 0 (this is unfortunate, I will have to rectify this also. Anyone up for a game?)
Number of times I've worn reindeer antlers in public: 1
Number of times I've been asked where I bought said reindeer antlers: 1
Number of times I've watched Days of our Lives: 15
Number of times I've wished Gabriela a Merry Christmas, from the bottom of my heart: 8
Number of customers I've hissed at while at work: 4
Number of times I've worred about having a flesh eating disease: 0 (although this can't be said for Naz..."have you heard about the flesh eating disease? I hear theres an outbreak! Caused by some sort of microbe, apparently.")
Number of cancer scares: 1 (its been a good month)
Number of squirrels seen having sex on campus: 2
Number of times I've found Naz hiding behind a tree in quad: 1
Number of times I've listened to 'Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays': 1 (but its only December 2nd)
Number of orgasmic experiences I've had on the south side with Megan: 1

All in all, I'd say its been a pretty eventful couple of months. From now on, I shall try to post more regularly. I just got pretty caught up with work and school for a while there. And I got lazy. But mostly just busy with work and school. Not so much lazy. 97% busy with work and school. 3% lazy. With that, I must hit the books. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot,

Number of times ive had sex with megan in a public washroom: 27

megan

December 4, 2004 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

I do believe that the first incident of car death happened before you posted last.

Number of love monsti Heather has: endless.

December 6, 2004 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]www.seekingbestbags.co.uk[/url][/b] As an advertiser, your intention is two-fold. To start with, you should pick out the proper product sales tools and employ them tactically to be able to reach your goal audience. Despite the fact that it is no smaller feat, it is actually only half on the battle. If you have any fears regarding your possess wellbeing or even the health and fitness of one's boy or girl, you must always seek the advice of that has a medical doctor or another healthcare experienced. Please be sure to assessment the Privacy Policy and Conditions of Use prior to working with this web site. Your utilization of the positioning indicates your settlement to be bound through the Phrases of Use..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] My favorite was Gendarmenmarkt (1 Euro admission), near to the place we ended up staying. We went there on Xmas Eve and it has the backdrop with the French and German Cathedral which is illuminated during the night, along with the Concert Residence. There are numerous booths and heated tents where you can check out wood carvers, goldsmiths and toymakers at function.

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] 30 a long time of relationship counseling and twenty-five decades of a 2nd relationship have confident me that fights are not needed in the marriage. Married couples really need to have discussions, they have to fix challenges, and sometimes they have to disagree, nonetheless they don ought to squabble, argue, bicker or combat. Fights are spectacular, and that is not very helpful to a debate.

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Venture Runway host Heidi Klum is guaranteed for being pleased when she sees Michael Korss handbag offerings for 2010. As a result of the high-rating reality Television collection, Michael Kors is speedy growing to be a household name for American trend. His current handbag selection showcases a diverse number of styles from zebra-striped tote bags to tailor-made clutches for fashionably company women of all ages who will be constantly on the go.

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton bags[/url][/b] On the other hand, when you obtaining handbag for your enjoy on this Valentine Working day, you will need to build certain that you acquire a lot more information and facts pertaining to Replica Louis Vuitton Browsing bags rely on worthy. So that you may perhaps request me, wherever did my boyfriend to have Reproduction Louis Vuitton Wholesale handbags as Valentines Day present for me? He informed me that now the make with reproduction louis vuitton outlet keep provides several Low-cost Louis Vuitton Browsing bags on the web at favorable sum, which making each proprietor of a proud, when you shop for Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags. Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags are acknowledged for their fantastic quality.

January 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

louis vuitton official website Recycling styrofoam substance. On the list of most helpful and astonishing facts is the fact that styrofoam can be utilized as domestic glue. This tends to most likely correct merchandise such as broken frames and many others. If people today want to deliver the couple celebrating the anniversary a card to be able to permit anyone see which they believe and care for the duo in concern may possibly opt for the individualized cards. Folks may well create such cards without hassle on the web and include the photograph on the blissful duo on that card. This customized card alone may be sentimental and humorous, and most superb thing about these e-cards is the fact they are comparatively more affordable additionally individuals usually are not essential even to put up that by themselves.

www.louisvuittonhandbagsgo.com A harmless time of moodiness can change into some thing additional violent or harmful inside the flash of an eye, so currently being informed of what goes on in their daily life might be crucial. Generally, an excellent sign is once they arenâ„¢t as ready to converse whatâ„¢s bothering them. If needed, look at with their lecturers, principal or possibly faculty counselors to try and obtain into the bottom of it..

louis vuitton outlet You will discover lots of techniques to loosen up our thinking. Just one great way to free our attachments and aid us hook up using the element of our self that may be filled with purity, certainty, and peace is taking a family vacation. Vacations are so powerful since they get us away from our typical regime.

louis vuitton outlet Heritage is loaded with quite a few examples of excellent leaders maintaining their crew collectively in the course of complicated situations. Ernest Shackleton's expedition into the Antarctic ended together with his group effectively doing the job together to survive. Their boat was crushed by ice and someway the staff worked collectively to courageous the most fierce conditions conceivable.

January 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home